Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 9 London

Today we went to Greenwich to see the "middle of the earth" in the Royal Observatory. By that I mean the line that separates the eastern and western hemispheres. Later we went to the Borough Market to say bye to a friend who is going back to Brazil. After we said bye, we walk along Thames river. Today was the day that made me want to move to London, especially Greenwich. Who knows what the future has in store for me! 


I want a place like this!


Greenwich Market..... <3






I'm on both sides of the WORLD!!

View from the Observatory





SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!





Walked through a cemetery to get to the tube.

Borough Market again....Cheese here is great!

Making Raclette cheese with potatoes



I bought fish & chips

Mushroom Pate is amazing!


I bought it, and it tastes amazing!


Mix of the old and the new


Tate Modern Museum

The Millennium Bridge







No comments:

Post a Comment