Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 2 London

Today was the day I received my Christmas present from my cousin! What is it you ask? A concert called Royal Philharmonic Orchestra presents John Rutter's Christmas Celebration at the Royal Albert Hall. This is one of the most beautiful venues I've ever been to! I can't explain the feelings I had while listening to the choir, all I can say is that their singing and playing was so powerful that they gave me goosebumps! As a perfect ending, everyone inside the hall sang Hark! the herald angels sing. Seeing as how I've never been to a classical concert, it was an amazing gift!

After the concert we took the bus to...McDonald's...yes, I ate there even though I said I wouldn't. I ate the Bic Mac, which was pretty light to my surprise. I didn't feel like I was going to die after LOL! Then we went grocery shopping and I bough KINDER EGGS! (pics to come soon)

VIDEO LINK POSTED BELOW!

Trees actually change color in the North

Squirrel who wanted love but regretted it later.

If you look to the right you can see the moon



The ceiling if Royal Albert Hall



Fall leaves!!

Dinner, The right portion size!


No comments:

Post a Comment