Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 3 London

A little late on this post because we got home late. December 13th we went to watch one of my favorite movies, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Of course I loved it, even with the changes, and now I can't wait for next one!

Once it was over we went to Camden Town to meet one of my cousin's friends. Let me tell you, rain and cold is something I am not used to but it was still great to walk around! The streets are lined with little shops selling clothes of pretty much any style you can think of. I wasn't prepared for that so no shopping for me, we did have some really good burgers though (No pics of this place because we were rushed). After that we went to Winter Wonderland in  Hyde Park, it smelled of mulled wine and different types of food from Europe. I am definitely going there again!

For our last "stop"of the day we went to Oxford Street which had buildings lined with Christmas lights! At this point the rain had stopped leaving the floors glistening and reflecting different colors! Maybe it was the Christmas lights, or maybe it was everyone coming out of the stores with shopping bags, but I could not resist going into the store Primark and buying myself a UK t-shirt (I like to buy shirts of places I've been to).

As you can tell, my day had lots of walking and getting home late, not to mention I took the stairs to leave one of the Underground station, WORST IDEA EVER! I almost gave up half way through, I'll take a picture later.

Hope you guys enjoy!


This talking tree gives us facts about the park!


I felt left out because I don't take my phone out with me! LOL

We were all tired but I still had it in me to smile, I'm loving it here

Oxford Street!









You can see how tired I was

No comments:

Post a Comment