Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 12 London

Yes, I missed a day, but only because I needed to sleep early to wake up to go to Stonehenge (pics on day 13)!

On Sunday we went to the Brick Lane Market that has lots a street merchants, little vintage shops, artists, tea shops, food places, taxidermy, music, clothing... anything you can think of. I bought a few things at this market and the people were very nice! After walking around, we went to Convent Garden, which had beautiful Christmas displays! We grabbed dinner here at Shake Shack, their burger and chips remind me of Fiver guys, I loved it. Then we went site seeing to the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. I definitely recommend going at night!






Baby coloring the chair








Convent Garden



Shake Shack

Tower of London


Tower Bridge







No comments:

Post a Comment